Skip to main content

Getting to know: Why? and How? | Pillars of Success

All those factors of pondering about the worldly features don't even make any sense. What matters is if you are following the path that doesn't lead you astray. God Almighty is the only God and no other. The Bible is the Word  of God Almighty that lives, they are His words anybody who wrote was motivated by only Him.  In His own words,

" KJV Exodus 20:2 - 3
2 I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me. "

God Almighty's name is Jehovah.
He is :
• Omnipotent
• Omniscient
• Omnipresent
• The Creator of everything.
• Our source of life.
• Merciful
• Love [ Agape ]

Jehovah is like no other and no other is like Him.

God Almighty had an angel who was named Lucifer; that very same angel felt too proud about the privileges that he was given by the Omnipotent. The name Lucifer was expelled.

KJV Isaiah 14:12 - 14
12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Lucifer became the first rebel. Then he was cast down to the earth along side one third of the angels who accepted to be deceived. From then his name became Satan meaning he is the chief rebel.

Satan uses multiple traps to destroy every human being. You may have been wondering why there are diseases it is because of Satan who always smiles from ear to ear when he sees your tears. In whatever that Satan does there is no truth that exists.
KJV Proverbs 14:25
25 A true witness delivereth souls: but a deceitful witness speaketh lies.

KJV Jeremiah 23:32
32 Behold, I am against them that prophesy false dreams, saith the LORD, and do tell them, and cause my people to err by their lies, and by their lightness; yet I sent them not, nor commanded them: therefore they shall not profit this people at all, saith the LORD.

KJV John 8:44
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

KJV 1 Peter 5:8
8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

Many do ponder without clear thinking of why we want to waste our time on useless matters. If it is about the law; God Almighty's commandments are the only important. The law of the Omnipresent will never change.

KJV Psalm 119:142
142 Thy righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, and thy law is the truth.

God Almighty gave us His only begotten Son to die for our sins (everyone is included).
The requirements are as easy as breathing;
• Fully believing in Jesus Christ.
• Obeying His Father's commandments.
• Nothing else.

Many may have pondered about Jesus Christ, God Almighty and the Holy Spirit yet they are one. When Jesus Christ ascended to Heaven after His resurrection; He said He was going to give us the Holy Spirit as our guide.

KJV John 14:1 - 31
Jesus Promises to Send the Holy Spirit
1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.
5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.
12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
22 Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?
23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.
25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.
26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
29 And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.
30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.
31 But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence.

Jesus Christ’s Purity Annoyed Satan—Amid impurity, Christ maintained His purity. Satan could not stain or corrupt it. His character revealed a perfect hatred for sin. It was His holiness that stirred against Him all the passion of a profligate world; for by His perfect life He threw upon the world a perpetual reproach, and made manifest the contrast between transgression and the pure, spotless righteousness of One that knew no sin. This heavenly purity annoyed the apostate foe as nothing else could do, and he followed Christ day by day, using in his work the people that claimed to have superior purity and knowledge of God, putting into their hearts a spirit of hatred against Christ, and tempting His disciples to betray and forsake Him (The Signs of the Times, May 10, 1899). – {5BC 1142.8}

Some may be asking about resurrection. Yes when we die, will be in a sleepy state meaning that one day we will be awake. There will be those who rise in light and those who rise in darkness. [ This is determined by what you did down here on earth. So remember that everything you do counts.]

KJV Matthew 22:28 - 32
28 Therefore in the resurrection whose wife shall she be of the seven? for they all had her.
29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.
30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.
31 But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying,
32 I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

How merciful is God Almighty?

Jehovah is perfect and is not perverse. He loves us all and waits for us to accept Him.

KJV Romans 5:5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.
6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.
8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.
10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.
11 And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.
12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:
13 (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.
14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.
15 But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.
16 And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification.
17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)
18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.
20 Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:
21 That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

What does it mean by faith?
It is the keenness to keep your word to the Omnipotent by waiting upon Him and no other.

Faith the Means, Not the End—Faith is not the ground of our salvation, but it is the great blessing—the eye that sees, the ear that hears, the feet that run, the hand that grasps. It is the means, not the end. If Christ gave His life to save sinners, why shall I not take that blessing? My faith grasps it, and thus my faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things unseen. Thus resting and believing, I have peace with God through the Lord Jesus Christ (Letter 329a, 1905). – {6BC 1073.9}

Romans chs 3:19-28; 4:3-5; Galatians 2:16; Hebrews 11:1; see EGW comment on Galatians 5:6).

So should you love your enemies?

Yes. Not the devil. Many people get confused when it comes to loving those that curse them; yet it takes one step — It is through first loving He who made you what you are immediately.

KJV Luke 6:27 - 36
27 But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,
28 Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.
29 And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloke forbid not to take thy coat also.
30 Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again.
31 And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.
32 For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them.
33 And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same.
34 And if ye lend to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again.
35 But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.
36 Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful.

Are the dead able to communicate with the living?

No. They that have died; they have gone away with their grudges.

KJV Psalm 31:12
12 I am forgotten as a dead man out of mind: I am like a broken vessel.

KJV Ecclesiastes 9:5 - 6
5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.
6 Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun.

Fair Judgement?

God Almighty's love is overflowing; He is judgement is always right.

KJV Genesis 18:25
25 That be far from thee to do after this manner, to slay the righteous with the wicked; and that the righteous should be as the wicked, that be far from thee: Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?

How do you get closer to God if you have transgressed?

By confessing. Surely confession is the first stage.

KJV 2 Chronicles 30:22
22 And Hezekiah spake comfortably unto all the Levites that taught the good knowledge of the LORD: and they did eat throughout the feast seven days, offering peace offerings, and making confession to the LORD God of their fathers.

KJV Ezra 10:11
11 Now therefore make confession unto the LORD God of your fathers, and do his pleasure: and separate yourselves from the people of the land, and from the strange wives.

KJV Daniel 9:4 - 6
4 And I prayed unto the LORD my God, and made my confession, and said, O Lord, the great and dreadful God, keeping the covenant and mercy to them that love him, and to them that keep his commandments;
5 We have sinned, and have committed iniquity, and have done wickedly, and have rebelled, even by departing from thy precepts and from thy judgments:
6 Neither have we hearkened unto thy servants the prophets, which spake in thy name to our kings, our princes, and our fathers, and to all the people of the land.

KJV 1 John 1:8 - 10
8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

God Almighty knows whatever that is hidden; confess, it will be well with you.

KJV Isaiah 55:6 - 9
6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:
7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.
9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Does confession change God Almighty's attitude towards us?

It does not happen in that manner. You are the one who should confess in order to change for your own good.  As stated above the lines confession is the first step. Let us take for instance you have broken someone's most loved object; then the owner asks of it. When you do not even answer then it becomes a laden on top of you. You will be haunted all the way.  Confession merges yourself with God Almighty.

Therefore understand this:
• Away from confessing there is no way to united with God so that He may set you ablaze with mercy.
• If you do not humble yourself before God Almighty then you will be saying that you are a challenger.
• 'I am sorry.' Means 'I am wrong. ' then if you are not wrong then you mean that you are right.
• When people are told the truth in other words they tell you that it will be a confrontation. For they always try to justify themselves.
• If you do not confess ; then you will not be ready to have peace with God Almighty.
• Confession can be public or private. On public terms; it will be after a devotion. < 1st step.
• The second step is Repentance; which is sorrow for sin. < You do it with a full heart.
• Turning away from the sin becomes the third step. Therefore people tend to say, " You should understand that it is the way that am. "
• Yes it is kind of hard to #AcceptToChange which is coping with your new self.
• Yet going forward is too important.
• Do not be hard to people; that want to help you.
• Esau sold his birthright due to hunger. This cannot be justified by his action. He wanted to be the first born yet he did not accept to repent.
• We should #AcceptToChange and flee from the defensive mode. For God wants you to change.
• The Bible which is God's Word is the weapon to change you. Listen to the truthful preacher. Do not be angry if the preacher cuts into your life's weakness. Talk to God about your weakness by confessing.
• Be honest to yourself. No matter how people talk about you.
• A wise group which is the church is there to transform you. You are the target.
• Control yourself when you hear people or church talking about you. They see you.
• Above all you know yourself; for instance, ' Saying lies. ' you are the one who knows when you are doing so. Then please #AcceptToChange
• Strive to find God Almighty. Be keen and grab Him into your heart and live in benevolence.

#AreYouReady
#GoodBeginsWithYou
#Humane
#Peace
#PillarsOfSuccess
#TranslateThenShare
#YouDecide
#AcceptToChange

Compiled + Arranged via The Given Heart.
@gerald_tapiwa_m — @microfactics : Facebook and Twitter. 

Open Doors: Letting the truth known to the willing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Declare Your Peace!

No matter how much something appears so awkward; what you have to consider is moving forward. Life holds destressing attributes so as the unexpected routes that you are forced to move along with. How can you declare your peace? This may sound strange but what  springs up you to move forward happily without anything disrupting; that is by giving yourself complete focus and dedication to what to you will be doing; simply making sure that it pleases the One who created you. Calm yourself in every way not forgetting that someone needs to see you succeed in order for them to be motivated to move on. As soon as you pin this objective; then you have DECLARED YOUR PEACE. # DeclareYourPeace # DoGoodAtAllTimes #ItIsBenevolence

Where Is The African Pride?

Dancing around every corner Dark shadows printing putrefying rainbow soup. Glancing around every shade; immediately making one a mourner. Stuck inside the hollow emotions; Among the formerly gorgeous troops. Still me thought, "What happened to our Mother?" We have been praying,  while slicing our unripe crops. Our Father in Heaven knows further, When the frying turns out to be burning We have not been busy with developing We have not been busy with awakening. Wake up O our blood, we are dropping! Tavakutandadza rakacheka nyika Ropa rwekedu harichafambi takatyoka. Siyahlupheka bantu. Siyahlupheka. Igazi lethu alisagelezi.... Tunateseka, watu.  Tunateseka.  Damu yetu haitiririki tena. We are suffering, people.  We are suffering. Our blood is no longer flowing! We know nothing but pretend To know things. Who is paying attention? O, Africa's children, Your Mother is waiting for rejuvenation. Why are you so lazy when it comes To restoring Her lost principles? Addi

Awakening Shadows.

Just a moment ago Dusk was handing out wonder, Then darkness came without an invitation like ego. Beauty still lies in the cabinet of memories to ponder About when we can feel the light again. Still me thought, we dragged ourselves like a bargain Inside this sticky mess that can turn Into a testimonial message at dawn. Trusting Jehovah eases our pain, again and again. By The Given Heart #BurningMentalSabotage #motivation #TheThinkingSeries

Our Facebook Page

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wikipedia

Search results